Fresha allows you to manage your inventory and stock levels for easy ordering, tracking, and selling.
Below you’ll find all the information you need to add products to your inventory and categories and brands to link your products to.
For instructions on how to bulk upload your product list to your Fresha account, click here.
To start adding products to your inventory:
- Go to Products and select Product list.
- Click Add + to add a new product and fill in the information outlined below:
- Add a product name and barcode.
- Choose a Brand for your product or create a new one.
- Tilføj en beskrivelse for at give dine kunder flere oplysninger om produktet.
- Choose a category for your product or create a new one.
- Click the camera to add photos of your products. Drag and drop a photo to change the order they display in.
- Decide whether you’d like to enable Retail sales . Add a Retail price and % Markup. Din afgift vælges som standard, men du kan opdatere den ved at klikke på Rediger.
- Enable staff commission if you'd like it to apply whenever the product is sold.
- Manage stock levels of the product through Fresha by adding an SKU or creating a new one by selecting Generate SKU automatically.
- Choose a supplier or create a new one.
- Enable Track stock quantity to help keep track of your stock levels. Click Edit next to each location to add your Current stock quantity and reorder point.
Når du er tilfreds med de oplysninger, du har inkluderet, skal du klikke på Gem for at tilføje produktet i din lagerbeholdning.
PRO TIP: It’s a good idea to complete regular stocktakes for your products to maintain accurate stock levels and identify any discrepancies. Click here for more information.
To add a brand associated with your products:
- Go to Product list, click on Options , and select Manage my brands from the dropdown.
- Click Add + and enter the Brand name.
- Save changes.
This will now appear in your list of brands and can be selected when adding new products.
To add a category associated with your products:
- Go to Product list, click on Options , and select Manage my categories from the dropdown.
- Click Add + and enter the Category name.
- Save changes.
This will now appear in your list of categories and can now be selected when adding new products.