My ID is no longer valid, can I use something else to verify my account?

We’re only able to accept valid forms of photo ID, such as a driver’s licence, ID card, or passport.

If your photo ID has expired and you’re waiting to receive a new one, we’d recommend setting up your account with an alternative form of ID. If you don’t have this, please get in touch at hello@fresha.com so we can look into this further for you.

If there have been any changes to your last name, for example, if you’ve recently married or divorced, but your ID and bank statements are still in your maiden or married name, just proceed with it as it is on paper. If you have changed one of the two, please add your name as it’s shown on the bank statement and send over relevant papers, so we can verify your account.

Var denne artikel en hjælp?

Can’t find your answer?

Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact us