With Fresha's flash sale feature, you can offer discounts on as many services or items as you want, without having to set special prices for each one. This is a great way to quickly drive sales and increase revenue.
To create a flash sale, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Promote, select Deals and click Create new deal.
- Select Flash sale, and fill in the deal’s name.
- Choose which services, products, vouchers, and memberships the discount will apply to, and select the dates when the flash sale will be active.
- Decide how much you want to discount as a percentage (ie 10% off) or a fixed amount (ie £8 off).
- If you want to limit the number of times clients can use the discount, set a total uses limit. Click Next step.
- If you have multiple locations, you can choose which ones will have the discounted prices.
- Finally, review the confirmation screen and make any necessary changes. You can edit, deactivate or reactivate flash sales, or any other Fresha deals, by going to Promote, select Deals section.
NOTE: Flash sales apply instantly to online appointments and sales. Your clients will see the new prices as soon as you activate the deal.
NOTE: Team members can apply flash sales to sales created during checkout at Point of Sale.
PRO TIP: Once you have set up your flash sale, tell your regular clients about your new deal with a blast message. Simply click Create a campaign from the confirmation screen and follow the steps.