You'll need to be able to generate an invoice for your clients once their appointment has been completed. By checking out your appointments and raising invoices, you can stay up to date with your business performance by tracking your sales, payments, commissions, inventory, tips, and taxes.
Invoices can be raised against appointments or created individually to sell products.
Raise an invoice from an appointment
Once an appointment has been completed, you can checkout and raise an invoice in just a few simple steps:
- Go to Calendar and select the appointment you’d like to raise an invoice for.
- Click Checkout and add any discounts, items or tips needed before completing the sale.
- To change who provided the service, use the dropdown menu to select a Staff member.
- To change the person who raised, invoiced and took the payment, click More Options and select Invoice Details. You can also add Invoice notes to appear at the bottom of the invoice.
- Once you’re happy with your changes, click Charge to finish raising the invoice and complete the payment.
NOTE: When an appointment has been completed and an invoice has been raised, an invoice icon will appear on the completed appointment. You can view the invoice by clicking on the appointment and selecting View invoice.
Raise an invoice from a sale
You can also raise an invoice for an appointment, product, gift voucher or service voucher as a new sale.
To raise an invoice from a sale:
- Go to your Calendar , click on and select New Sale.
- Scan the barcode, use the search bar or select Products, Services or Vouchers to find the item/s you’re looking to raise an invoice for.
- Click on Add item to sale to add as many items as you’d like to the sale.
- Under Invoice details, click on Edit invoice details and choose who received the payment and leave any Invoice notes.
- Click Save once you’re happy with the invoice details.
- Click Charge to finish raising the invoice and complete the payment.
PRO TIP: Most reports are based on sales generated from invoices, so it’s important you check out appointments as soon as they’ve been completed. Click here for more information on how to get the most out of your reporting.
Void an invoice
If an invoice has been raised in error, you can make it void in just a few simple steps:
- Go to Sales and select on Invoices.
- Use the search bar to find the invoice you’re looking to void.
- Click on More Options and select Void.
- Click on Void invoice to confirm.
Voiding an invoice is permanent and cannot be undone.
NOTE: Products will automatically be added back into your inventory when voiding an invoice. Payments will be deleted and timestamped.
PRO TIP: All invoices - including voided invoices - can be tracked under Sales by selecting Invoices.
Fresha Plus invoices can only be refunded.