If you have a client who wants to purchase a product without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a product on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select New sale and choose the product you’re looking to sell. Use the search bar to scan a barcode or search any item in your inventory. Alternatively, click on products and browse products by category.
- Click on the product at checkout to manually adjust the quantity sold. You can also assign the sale to a staff member under Staff and apply a discount under Discount.
- If you'd like to add more products, click on Add item to sale and choose another item.
- Under Payments you can add a tip by clicking Add tip.
- Go to Edit invoice details to assign the payment to a staff member and leave any notes you’d like to add to the invoice.
- Click Charge, select your payment method, and Complete sale to raise the invoice.
PRO TIP: Completing regular stock takes for the products you sell and use can help you keep track of your inventory and identify any discrepancies in your stock levels. Click here for more information.