If you have a client who wants to purchase a product without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a product on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select New sale and choose the item you’re looking to sell. Use the search bar to scan a barcode or search any item in your inventory. Alternatively, click on products and browse products by category.
- Click on the product at checkout to manually adjust the quantity sold. You can also assign the sale to a staff member under Staff and apply a discount under Discount.
- If you'd like to add more products, click on Add item to sale and choose another item.
- Under Payments you can add a tip by clicking Add tip.
- Go to Edit invoice details to assign the payment to a staff member and leave any notes you’d like to add to the invoice.
- Click Charge, select your payment type, and Complete sale to raise the invoice.