Fully integrate your team members into the platform by adding and assigning them to services.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
Start by setting up your locations, services, and permission levels so they can be assigned to the team members. Doing this helps create a cohesive workflow and simple booking navigation for both you and your clients.
Add a team member
- Head to Team members under Team.
- Click on Add new or the Add + button, if you’re using the Fresha app.
- Fill out your team member’s profile using the side panel menu before clicking Save:
Enter the team member’s name, mobile number, email address, and profile picture. The email address will need to be added if you want the team member to receive notifications and have individual login access.
Choose a calendar colour to represent the team member, making spotting appointments a breeze.Under Employment details, add their start date, end date and any internal notes related to the team member.
|Check the box next to the services that the team member can perform. You can select All services or use the search option to quickly locate a specific one.
Assign the team member places to work by checking the box next to the relevant locations.You’ll need to assign the team member to at least one location to save their profile. All locations can be selected if the team members can work across all of them.
Under Appointment settings, check the box to allow the team member to receive bookings on the calendar and online by clients.Under Permission level, slide the scale to the level of access you want the team member to have based on your permission settings. If your team member is given permission to access your workspace, they’ll receive an email notification once you save the profile.
Click Add commission to set how much commission the team member can make.
- Rearrange the order team members appear on your calendar and online by clicking Options, Change the order and drag and drop the team members into place.
- When booking online, clients can select which team members they want to perform each service in multi-service appointments. Make sure to enter team members' names, review ratings, and profile pictures accurately as these will be visible.
- Keep your account secure by setting up individual logins for each team member instead of sharing the ones belonging to you as an owner. This way you can track the team’s activity too.
- Export your team members for a quick and clear view of their settings.
Q. Can I assign a team member to more than one location?
Team members can be assigned across multiple locations. You can choose to assign them to selected locations or all locations through their team member profile.
Q. Can I adjust the team member’s permission after they have been set?
You can update your team member’s details, including their permission levels, at any time. For this, select the Team member, click on Actions, then Edit and update their profile before clicking Save.