To add a new service simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Services and click Add New (or the icon when using the app).
- Click New Service and select Single Service (unless you’re creating a package).
- Add the service name and select the treatment type you’re offering, for example, hairdressing.
- Choose a category for the service. Click here to find out how to create a new category.
- We recommend adding a short description of the service so your clients know exactly what they’re booking.
- Choose whether the service is open to everyone or to men or women only.
- Assign staff to the service and manage their commission. If staff commission has been enabled, it will be calculated when the service is sold.
- Create a pricing option that includes the duration, price type, and price of the service. You can create different pricing options for your services, staff, and locations using our advanced pricing options.
- Enable resources (if any are required for the service), any additional settings like tax rate (automatically set to default) and voucher sales.
Once everything has been confirmed, click Save, and your new service will be available to book right away!
PRO TIP: Services are the first thing clients choose when booking an appointment online, so it’s important to keep this structured. You can rearrange your categories and featured services by clicking the in the top-right corner, selecting Manage service order, and dragging and dropping.