Before you can start using the calendar, you’ll need to add your team members and set their working hours. Allocating team working hours and scheduling their availability means you can stay on top of your calendar, and your clients know when they can book your services.
To set up your team working hours:
- Go to Business settings and select Working hours.
- Use the drop-down menu to filter by date, location, and team member.
- Select a box on the date you would like to apply for working hours.
- Adjust the Shift start and Shift end hours.
- Select Add another shift for built-in breaks, such as a 1-hour lunch break.
- Choose whether you would like the shift to repeat Weekly or Don't repeat.
- Decide whether you’d like the shift to be Ongoing or finish on a Specific date.
- Save changes.
NOTE: When choosing Repeat Weekly, the hours you’ve scheduled will be automatically added for that team member each week for that day indefinitely or until you make a change.
PRO TIP: Clients are only able to book online during the hours set up under your Team working hours. If you don't set up team hours for a given day, clients won’t be able to book your services online for those days.
If you have multiple locations, check out how to allocate team members to locations.
NOTE: Use the Location filter on Team members to filter by team members working at each of your locations.