When setting up your account, you can import your client list onto the Fresha database to make it easier than ever to start scheduling appointments for clients that have booked with you before.
To import your clients list:
- Go to Clients , click on Options and select Import Clients.
- Click on Download import file and open the spreadsheet.
- Copy and paste your client details into the spreadsheet.
- Email it back to us in Excel or CSV format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Client Import Request and we’ll add the list of clients to your account. Make sure you're emailing us from your registered account.
- Once we’ve received your request, it can take up to 48 hours for your client list to be imported. We'll send you an email once the import has been completed.
PRO TIP: For a successful import, the system requires a minimum of a valid First name, Mobile number, or Email address. Clients missing these details will not be imported.
NOTE: Addresses cannot be imported onto the Fresha client database. To add address information, you can include this in the Text column.