Changing or resetting the password for your Fresha partner account is straightforward and only takes a couple of steps.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
In order to log into your Fresha account you will always need to use your registered email and the correct password.
Change your existing password
To change the password for your Fresha partner account:
- Ensure you're logged into your Fresha partner account.
- Click on your avatar icon and select Settings.
- Click Change password, under the Security section.
- In the relevant fields, enter your current password, and a new password and verify your new password.
- Click Change password to save the changes.
- If you do not know your current password, you can log out and follow the steps listed below to reset your password.
- After changing your password, you will be logged out of your account. To log back into your account, you must use the new password which will be required every time you log in going forward.
Reset your password
To reset your password you must be logged out of your Fresha partner account first. Additionally, you'll need access to the email address registered to your Fresha account.
- Head to the login page.
- Enter the email address registered to your Fresha partner account and click Continue.
- On the new page, click on Forgot password?, followed by the Reset password button.
- A secure link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email address. If you’re having trouble finding this, check your junk or spam folders.
- Click on the Change password link from the email to reset your password.
- In the relevant fields, enter a new password and repeat your new password.
- Next, confirm your password and select Update password to confirm.
- To protect your account and your customer data, do not share your password with anyone. If you have team members, make sure each has their own login.
- When setting up your password, you can use a password generator to ensure you set up a strong password.
- If you've lost your phone or shared your login details with someone else, log out and use the reset your password steps to set up your new password. By doing this, you will be logged out from all devices and you will use the new password to log into your account going forward.
- To prevent being logged out, you can choose to store your login details in your browser or in your mobile device if you are using the Fresha partner app.
Q. Why am I asked to create a new account when I already have an existing one?
If you are asked to create an account, it signifies that there is no account associated with that email address. To access your existing account and its associated data, please make sure to always use the email address you provided during registration when logging in.
Q. How can I change my email?
To change your login email only, click on your avatar icon, select Settings and change your email under the Contact Details section.
Q. Does Fresha support multiple logins in different accounts at the same time?
If you work across multiple businesses, on your Fresha partner app you will need to log out from one account and log into the other account. If you are using a laptop/desktop, you can log into multiple accounts at the same time using different browsers (Chrome and Safari). Make sure you are using the registered email and the relevant password.
Q. I've tried to reset my password but never received the link - can you send me a new link?
If you’re having trouble finding the reset password email, it's worth checking your junk or spam folders. If it's not there, follow the reset password steps to send a new link. Make sure you enter the email address registered to your Fresha partner account.
Q. How can I access my account if the reset password link is not working?
The reset password link is only valid for 7 days. If it expires, you will need to use the reset password link steps to send a new link. If you are an employee, and you have not set up a password yet, you need to contact the business owner to send you a new email invite.
Q. How can I access my account if I've lost access to my email?
If you remember your Fresha password, you should be able to access your account even if the actual email no longer exists. However, if you've lost access to your registered email and can't remember your Fresha password either, reach out to us via our Contact us form for further assistance.
Q. My team members are using my login details - should they log using their own details?
For security reasons, we do not recommend sharing your login details with anyone. You can send them an invitation link to set up their own password.
Q. What to do if my employees can't log in because they already have an account?
The team member will need to leave the current workspace in order to be able to join your workspace. You cannot use the same email to join multiple workspaces at the same time.
Q. How do I reset my Fresha account password if I originally signed up using Google, Facebook, or Apple?
If the account was created using your Facebook, Google, or Apple account, you won't have a password assigned to your Fresha account. However, you can easily generate a password by following the reset password steps any time after the account is created.
Q. Why I am not being provided with the option to set up a new password?
Before clicking on the Change password link in the reset password email to create a new password, please ensure that you are logged out. Otherwise, you will be automatically logged into your account and won't have the opportunity to set up a new password.
Q. How can I permanently remain logged into my Fresha account?
To prevent being logged out frequently, you can choose to store your login details in your browser or on your mobile device if you are using the Fresha partner app. This setting will help your device remember your login credentials, allowing you to stay logged in more consistently.
Q. Why am I experiencing logging issues on certain devices?
If you have more than one email account, make sure you're using the right email and password combination for login. Verify your current login email by reviewing your profile settings. Additionally, if you've updated your password recently, your device may still be retaining the old password. In this case, reset your password and remember to update it across all your devices.
Q. How can I set up my own password?
All devices have an option to automatically generate passwords (it's called Password Manager). If you do not wish to utilize this functionality, you can disable the feature in your web browser or mobile device and manually set up your own password. The specific steps may vary depending on your device or browser model, so we advise performing a Google search to find the appropriate instructions.