Once an appointment has been completed and checked out, you'll want to ask whether your client would like to rebook. Using the rebook option will replicate the appointment to a future date you select.
There are two ways to rebook:
Rebook at checkout
- At the end of the appointment, click Check Out and choose which payment method your client would like to use.
- Once you’ve selected Complete sale, click on More options and Rebook appointment.
- Clicking this option will allow you to click anywhere on the calendar to schedule this exact appointment for any future date.
Rebook from a completed appointment
An alternative way to rebook an appointment is from your Calendar. To do this:
- Go to your Calendar and choose which appointment you’d like to rebook.
- Click on More Options , and select Rebook.
- Clicking this option will allow you to click anywhere on the calendar to schedule this exact appointment for any date in the future.
PRO TIP: An appointment may only be rebooked once it has been completed. Click here for more information on how to process payments.