When sending blast campaigns, your recipients may not see your message on the initial send. With Fresha’s Blast marketing functionality, we help you ensure you reach as many of these recipients as possible with our resend feature.
When you send a blast campaign, we automatically monitor its progress for 48 hours, after which we will send you an email updating you on your campaign’s progress. If the open rate (or click rate for text message campaigns) is below expectations, you can easily resend to those recipients in just a few clicks.
Access the resend feature for blast campaigns
There are multiple ways you can access the resend feature for your blast campaign, including your:
- Campaign progress email - 48 hours after you’ve sent your campaign, Fresha will send you a campaign progress email containing an option to Resend now.
- Notifications - From your Notifications, select Actions and use the filter to view Marketing notifications. On the notification card, click Resend now.
- Blast campaign list - From your list of blast campaigns, click on the three dots (•••) next to the campaign.
- Blast campaign overview - From your list of blast campaigns, click on a campaign to view the overview and select Options.
Resend your blast campaign
The process for resending blast campaigns is the same across all touchpoints and only takes a few quick steps:
- Access the resend feature using one of the above methods.
- Select Resend unopened emails or Resend unopened texts.
- Confirm the campaign details and adjust the audience if needed.
- Click Next step to review the payment details and cost summary.
- Once you’re happy with this campaign, click Send now.
You’ll be notified when Your campaign has been sent successfully.
PRO TIP: You can preview the campaign content at any time in the resend set-up using the Preview button in the top right of the screen.