Allow your Fresha card terminal to switch between WiFi and cellular network. We’ll walk you through how to enable and disable this feature.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Fresha card terminals overview
- How to enable and disable the V400m's cellular network
- Fresha’s top tips
Fresha card terminals overview
Fresha card terminals are a quick and easy payment method which allows you to accept in-store payments from clients who can choose to pay in a range of ways. These portable devices are fully integrated with your business account, making checking out a streamlined process.
Your card terminal can automatically switch to processing payments using a cellular connection when the internet connection fails. Select the card terminal model you have below and follow the relevant steps to disable/enable the cellular network.
How to enable and disable the V400m's cellular network
- On the main screen, press 9 followed by the green circle button on your card terminal.
- Go to Network and select Cellular.
- Access the Admin menu using the PIN code 5358 followed by the green circle button.
- Turn the cellular radio button ON or OFF.
Fresha’s top tips
🟣 The card terminal will need at least 20% battery for the cellular network to work.