Gift cards come with flexibility for clients to use and share these multiple times with their friends and family. To share gift cards between clients, follow these steps:
- Go to Sales and then click on Gift cards sold to see and manage all the gift cards purchased online and in-store. You can also view a summary of your gift card sales in the Daily sales section.
- Use the Filter option to filter your gift card sales by status. Alternatively, use the search bar to locate a specific gift card by code or client name.
- Click on the gift card code then Actions and select Share.
- Fill out the following information and click Share to send the gift card to the recipient:
- Sender name - Add the client’s name that originally purchased the gift card.
- Recipient name - Add the name of the recipient who will receive the gift card.
- Recipient email - Add the recipient’s email address.
- Personal message - Add a personal touch by entering a note from the client to the recipient (e.g. Happy anniversary, here’s something special to spoil yourself with!).
NOTE: Gift cards can currently only be redeemed in-store. Presenting the physical or virtual card is not required for redemption.