You can redeem a gift card in-store, at the point of sale, on any products, services, tips and service charges.
When your client is ready, follow these simple steps to redeem the gift card:
- Go to New sale and click Gift cards.
- Select the appointments and products you wish to checkout.
- Click on the items in your cart to apply a discount, change the service provider, or the team member that raised, invoiced, and took the payment.
- Click Continue.
- Add a tip, if the client would like to include one, and click Continue.
- Select Gift card as the payment method, and a pop-up will appear.
- Enter the gift card code (you can locate it by heading to Sales, Gift cards sold, and searching by code or client's name), and click Find.
- The client’s gift card will appear, showing the remaining value and expiry date.
- Enter the amount you would like to redeem from the gift card, and click Redeem.
- Review your cart and click Charge to complete the sale. The invoice will display the used gift card code as the payment method, and the latest transaction will appear under the gift card’s activity.
NOTE: Gift cards can't be used to purchase another gift card.