In order to use Fresha paid features, you will need to add your billing details, following these steps:
- Go to Payments tab, click Start now, and then Get started.
- On the next page, you will have an overview of the fees. Review the information, and click Next step until you reach the step to Enter billing details.
- Under Payment method, enter the card details you’d like to use to pay for Fresha’s paid features.
- Under Billing details, choose the account type, enter the details attached to the card used as your payment method and your address.
- Click Next step to save and continue.
- To make sure your card is captured in a secure way, please proceed with the authentication with your bank.
It’s important to make sure your billing details are always up to date as we’ll use these when processing your monthly invoices and charging you for any one-off payments, such as blast campaigns and automatic top-ups.
If you are experiencing issues adding your billing details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using your registered email, and provide us with the following details so we can look into it further
card type (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, etc)
last 4 digits only of the card you’d like to use (please do not share your CVV)
the name of the bank the card is registered with