Below, you'll discover the guidelines and requirements for providing proof of identification:
Accepted proof of ID
Accepted Proof of ID worldwide
The proof of identity can be any of the following:
- Passport - must be signed and your picture, details, and machine-readable zone must be clearly visible.
- ID card - both the front and back, and save them to separate files.
- Driving license - both the front and back, and save them to separate files.
Accepted Proof of ID in certain countries
- UK - CitizenCard/UK proof of age card or Residence card.
- EU countries and Singapore - government issued ID card (front and back).
Proof of ID requirements
The photo ID must meet all the following criteria:
- Be issued in the name of the bank account holder added to Fresha or shareholders who have 25% or more of the shares or voting rights.
- Be non-expired.
- Be a physical photo ID document, not digital.
- Have separate files for front and back of the ID document (only when providing an ID card or driver's license).
- Be a full color, cropped, and straightened image.
- Be a photo of the physical photo ID document. We do not accept a screenshot of a photo, a photo pasted on another document, a photo of a screen, or a photo of a printout.
The uploaded document must meet the following file format and size requirements:
- Formats - JPEG, JPG, PNG, or PDF (maximum 1 file).
- Size for PDFs - minimum 1 KB, maximum 4 MB.
- Size for other formats - minimum 100 KB, maximum 4 MB.
NOTE: In case of a legal name change (marriage, divorce or other reasons), please email us at email@example.com, and provide us with official documents to support your name change such as marriage certificate, divorce papers or your new birth certificate.
Documents not accepted
We do not accept documents that are:
- Screenshot of a photo, a photo pasted on another document, a photo of a screen, or a photo of a printout.
- Broken or damaged.
- Dirty, illegible, or with a watermark.
- Blurry or overexposed.
- Black and white.
- Multiple sides or documents in the same file.
- Uncropped with a background.
- Overcropped or cut off.
- Angled, rotated, sideways, or upside down.
- Travel document that is not an actual passport, ID card or driving license.
See our ID guidelines below: