Improve your business’s performance with data-driven decisions. We’ll run you through the reporting tools available with Fresha.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
Track performance across all major areas of your business using Fresha’s reporting tool, available at two levels:
- Fresha’s standard reporting - Free access to powerful core reporting with valuable data.
- Fresha Insights - Available as an optional paid feature to explore sharable data in a new way with advanced features, tools, and premium reports.
Fresha’s standard reporting
Fresha’s core reports remain free to access for all business users so you can pull valuable data from pre-defined dashboards and reports.
What’s included in Fresha’s standard reporting
Fresha’s standard reporting gives you access to:
Enhance your reports with a set of game-changing features. Upgrading to Fresha Insights unlocks the ability to extract meaningful insights in a new way.
Fresha Insights is available in select countries - keep an eye on your notifications as we expand this across more locations.
What’s included in Fresha Insights
Fresha Insights allows you to:
- Access 6 additional premium reports
- Create custom reports to track your preferred data
- Control which reports each team member can access
Upgrading to Fresha Insights
Fresha Insights is available as an optional paid feature with a monthly subscription fee, based on the total number of active team members within your business. Follow these steps to sign up to Fresha Insights:
- Head to Reports and select Premium from the menu.
- Select any premium report and click Learn more.
- Click Continue from the Fresha Insights sign-up page.
- Review your payment method and total monthly cost. You can click Change to update the payment card.
- Click Enable to activate this add-on.
- Select Done once Fresha Insights is enabled to start exploring.
NOTE: Anyone with Account setup permissions for your business account can sign up for Fresha Insights.
TOP TIP: You can try out Fresha Insights with our 14-day free trial to access game-changing features like premium and custom reports.
Cancel your Fresha Insights subscription
To cancel your Fresha Insights subscription or free trial:
- Head to Business settings.
- Select Billing details and invoices.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Next to Fresha Insights, click Options and select Disable.
- Click Disable now to confirm your cancellation.
NOTE: You can keep using your Fresha Insights reports until the end of the current billing month when your subscription ends. You can renew your subscription at any time by following the same steps.
Q. How much does Fresha Insights cost?
Fresha Insights is available on a monthly subscription. Find the pricing for all of Fresha's paid features, including Fresha Insights on our website.
Q. Where is Fresha Insights available?
Fresha Insights is currently only available in certain countries. You can check out the list of places that support Fresha Insights here.
Q. Can I still access old Fresha reports?
You can still access old reports using the link at the top of the reports page, for a limited time. After this period, all of your old reports can be found under the Standard reports tab and will remain free for all Fresha users.
Q. How long does it take for reports to refresh with new data?
It can take from 20 minutes to 1 hour for data in each dashboard and report to refresh. You can find a timestamp for when the data was last updated at the top of each page.
Q. How do I access Fresha Insights?
Anyone with Account setup permissions for your business account can sign up for Fresha Insights. Just head to your Reports page and upgrade for access to more powerful tools and reports at a monthly fee.
Q. How is the Fresha Insights subscription calculated?
The Fresha Insights subscription fee is determined by the total count of active team members within your business account (excluding deleted and archived team members). When you onboard new team members, they will be included in the upcoming billing cycle.