Create custom reports to deliver the data you want. We’ll talk you through how to build custom reports for tailored insights.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
Custom reports overview
Unlock the ability to create and customise your own reports as part of the premium tools included within our advanced reporting package, Fresha Insights.
Customising reports allows you and your team members to tailor data acquired to your specific needs, enhancing clarity and relevance in analysis and decision-making processes.
Create custom reports
There are a couple of options to customise your reports:
Customise an existing report
- If you wish to customise a standard Fresha report, you need to duplicate the report first. This will give you the flexibility to tailor its content to your specific requirements using the Customise menu.
- If you wish to edit one of your custom reports, head to that report and click on the Customise button to expand the Customise menu.
Create a brand new custom report
You can create a brand new custom report from scratch, by following these steps:
- Head to Reports and click on Add new in the top right corner.
- From the Select report template page, choose the one you want to edit and click Next.
- Enter the report name and add a brief description.
- Select the Folder you want to save the report under or create a new folder by entering a new name in the Folder field. If no folder is selected, the report will show under the Custom section.
- Click Add to save the report under the Custom section as well as the folder you’ve created.
- Configure your report to your preferences using the Customise menu listed on the right.
- Once customised, click Apply to save the changes.