Fresha offers a subscription-free comprehensive solution to streamline your business operations on a single platform. We also offer a range of advanced paid features designed to elevate your business to new heights and unlock its full potential.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
Fresha's paid features are currently available in a few countries. We're actively working towards a global release to make these features available to all users.
Exploring Fresha's paid features
Learn more about our paid features below:
- Card processing - Accept both in-person and online payments seamlessly. A standard transaction fee applies per transaction across all card payment types, online and in-store. It includes a client card capture service.
- Tap to Pay - Enable in-person contactless payments using your iPhone.
- New client fee - Attract new clients through the Fresha marketplace. A one-time commission is applied to first-time clients who discover you through the marketplace, with a minimum fee per client. The New client fee does not apply to returning clients.
- Automated notifications - Send automated reminders, cancellation notifications, and thank you messages to keep your clients up to date about their appointments. Enjoy a monthly allowance of free texts per month with unlimited emails and in-app notifications.
- Blast campaigns - Engage clients with cost-effective promotional texts and emails, with competitive pricing.
- Fresha Insights - Gain more valuable insights into your business with enhanced reporting. This feature comes with a monthly subscription fee per active team member.
- Team Pay - Make paying your team easy, with automatic tracking and payment of your team's commissions, wages, and tips. Monitor attendance and hours worked with clock-in and clock-out timesheets. This feature comes with a monthly subscription fee per active team member.
TOP TIP: For detailed information about the cost of our paid features, please visit our pricing page on the Fresha website.
Sign up to Fresha's paid features
With paid features you only pay for what you use, allowing you to choose what best fits your business needs. All features (excl. the New client fee) are entirely optional, and you can opt out at any time.
Q. Are the transaction fees for card processing applicable for all types of cards?
Yes, the standard transaction fee applies to various card types, including Visa, Mastercard, and others listed on Fresha's pricing page.
Q. How does the Tap to Pay feature work?
Tap to Pay enables contactless payments through compatible mobile devices, offering a convenient and secure payment option for clients.
Q. Are there any free texts included with the Automated notifications feature?
Yes, Fresha offers 20 free texts per month.
Q. Can I track the performance of my Blast campaigns?
Yes, Fresha provides tools to track the performance and engagement of your Blast campaigns.
Q. Can the Fresha Insights be used for multiple locations?
Yes, Fresha Insights can be used to manage and analyse data across multiple locations.
Q. Where I can find the costs of Fresha's paid features?
All the fees associated with our paid features are listed on the pricing page of the Fresha website.
Q. How do I find out how much I’ll be getting charged for paid features?
You can check your Wallet for your balance, fees, payment method, and download monthly invoices for transaction details.
Q. Can I cancel the paid features at any time?
Yes, Fresha allows you to cancel any of the paid features at any time, without any commitment or additional charges.
Q. Does the new client fee apply to all bookings?
Fresha’s New Client Fee applies to all new customers who discover your business through the Fresha Marketplace. This includes those who book directly through your Fresha Marketplace profile, as well as those who view your Fresha Marketplace profile first and then choose to book using your website. If the client books more than 7 days after visiting the Fresha Marketplace then they're no longer considered as a Marketplace client and the fee will not be applied.