Who can use this feature?
Online bookings are available to Fresha Plus users only
Enable online bookings to start processing payments online
Online bookings are key to increasing your appointments and connecting you with your clients. Over 60% of appointments made online are created outside of regular working hours. By staying open online 24/7, you can help grow your business by giving your clients complete flexibility when booking.
To start taking online bookings, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Online Bookings, click on Start Now and select Publish Profile.
- Add key information like your business description, general opening hours, and Google Maps location.
- Add some high-quality photos to show off your business and the services you offer. For some handy photo guidelines, see our Photography Guidelines.
- Select Publish Profile Now to list your online bookings. If you need to edit your Fresha Profile at any point, head to Online Bookings and select Online Profile. Click on Options and select Edit Profile.
- Go to Services, select a service you’d like to enable, and make sure Enable online bookings has been switched on . Click here to find out how to add your services.
- Go to Staff and make sure your staff working hours match their availability. Click here to find out how to add staff working hours.
PRO TIP: Adding an online booking link to your website and social accounts will make it easier than ever for your clients to book your services. Click here to find out more.
NOTE: If you receive the notification advising "Your salon has not enabled online bookings for this location." make sure you’ve added Staff Working Hours.