Sometimes you may need to view your calendar and access your daily appointments without logging into Fresha Partners. We'll be introducing an official Print Calendar function soon but in the meantime, here are two super easy ways to export and print the day's appointments.
Screenshot and print your calendar
- Head to your Calendar and find the date you need to print.
- Click on (or ) and select Calendar Zoom to adjust the size of the calendar slots.
- Take a screenshot of the calendar and print:
- On Mac devices, press Command ⌘ + Shift ⇧ + 4 and drag to select the area of the screen to capture.
- On a PC, press the Windows logo key + PrtScn or Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrtScn.
A screenshot will save as a PDF on your Desktop. Find the screenshot image and Print.
- On iPhone, press and hold the Power button + click the Home button at the exact same time. For models with Face ID, press the Power Button and the Volume Up button at the same time or double-tap the back of the phone if you have this setting enabled.
- On Android, press the Power button + Volume down key at the same time.
A screenshot will save in your photos folder.
4. Open your Desktop or photos folder and print the screenshot on your chosen printer device.
Export and print your appointments list
- Go to Sales and select Appointments.
- Adjust the Date Range to the days you need to export
- Click Export (or ) and select PDF, Excel or CSV.
- Print PDF file or click to share it.
NOTE: The list will show appointments from the last to the earliest time, so make sure staff are aware they need to read the appointments list from the bottom up.
To help manage your appointments, see: