Sometimes you'll need direct access to your daily appointments without accessing Fresha itself. We'll be introducing an official "Print Calendar" function soon but in the meantime, here are two super easy ways to export and print the day's appointments. Simples!
Screenshot and Print Calendar
1. Head to the Calendar Section and find the date you need to print
2. Use Calendar Zoom to adjust the size of the calendar slots, and zoom in and out within your browser so that you can easily view all working staff and available hours
3. Take a screenshot of the calendar
- On Mac, press Command ⌘ + Shift ⇧ + 4 and drag to select the area of the screen to capture.
- On PC, press the Windows logo key + PrtScn or Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrtScn.
4. A screenshot will, by default, save as a PDF on your Desktop. Find the screenshot image, and Print.
Screenshotting on Phone
- On iPhone, Press and hold the Power button + click the Home button at the exact same time.
- On Android, press the Power button + Volume down key at the same time.
A screenshot will, by default, save in your mobile phone photos folder.
Export and Print Appointments List
2. Adjust the Date Range to the days you need to export
3. Click Export > PDF
4. Print PDF file.
NOTE: The list will show appointments from the last to the earliest time, so make sure staff are aware they need to read the appointments list from the bottom up.
As always, lots more features to come ⭐
For other appointment related articles, see: