This topic explains:
- How language settings work
- Which languages we support
- How to set the default language for client notifications
- How to set a different language for an individual client
Fresha.com, the Fresha mobile app and our automated client notifications are available in multiple languages.
How do language settings work?
By default, client messages are sent in the language selected in your business' settings.
You can set a different default language for a client within their Client Profile.
Clients with a Fresha account can choose their default language within their account settings.
Why use this feature?
It’s important to check and adjust language preferences to ensure that your clients receive notifications in the most appropriate language. This can help to avoid errors of understanding, reduce no-shows and enhance the client experience.
We currently support the following languages:
Manage language settings
To set the default language for your client notifications:
- Go to Setup > Account Settings > Language Settings.
- Under the heading Client notification language, select your preferred language from the dropdown menu.
To set a different language for an individual client:
- Go to Clients and select a client to view their Client Profile.
- Click More options > Edit and go to the Client’s language section.
- Select the preferred language from the dropdown menu and click Save to confirm. Alternatively, click Cancel to exit without saving your changes.
Note: Clients can change their language settings at any time from the Fresha account settings. If the client has already set their preferred language in Fresha, the Client’s language field will be locked and cannot be edited.
To learn more about client notifications, see our Help Center article Managing client notifications.