Tracking the success of your marketing activities is invaluable to expanding your digital client base and growing your sales. Facebook Pixels allow you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding how people navigate your website. At Fresha, we've built the features necessary to track events and attract new audiences based on their activities using Facebook Pixels.
Before you can start running ad campaigns with Facebook Pixels, you will need to make sure you have a business account registered with Facebook.
If you don't see a 15 digit number in the top left corner showing Pixel ID: With 15 Digits after, then you will need to create one.
Create a Facebook pixel
- Go to your Pixels tab in Events Manager.
- Click Get Started and select Create in the box that appears to finish creating your pixel.
- Click on Email instructions to developer.
- Copy the Pixel ID.
Add a Facebook pixel to your profile
To add the Facebook pixel onto your Fresha Profile:
- Go to Promote and click Integrations.
- Select Set up now under Facebook pixel ads.
- Add your 15-digit Facebook Pixel ID.
- Ensure the Enable Tracking box is ticked and click Save.
You do not need to send us instructions, as we've already developed the tool to automatically add the pixel to your profile.
Once you’ve set up your Facebook Pixel, you can start tracking visitors to your scheduling page and making sure that your ads are being put in front of the right people.