If you’re experiencing issues with the battery or the battery icon shows an ‘X’ symbol inside, try the below options:
Reboot the device
- Press 1 followed by the green button on your card terminal.
- Enter PIN 1234 for the Staff menu and press the green button.
- Go to Power off and press Turn off.
- Turn the card terminal on.
If this doesn’t work, try the below.
Charge the card terminal
Make sure the card terminal has been charged for at least 30 minutes before you use it. If the battery is still not charging, try connecting the card terminal to a different charger. Charge over night for the best results.
If the terminal still does not charge and the terminal has a removable battery, try the below. If the card terminal doesn’t have a removable battery, get in touch with us.
Take out the battery
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the card terminal.
- Take out the battery.
- Make sure there is no dust or debris between the battery connector and the card terminal.
- Put the battery back in the card terminal.
- Press and hold the green button for at least three seconds to restart the card terminal.
None of the above working?
If the above options are not solving the problem, get in touch so we can look into this.
Note: As our card terminals are constantly connected to the internet, the battery may drain quicker than other devices which you dial in to per transaction.