Payment processing is only available for partners who have enabled Fresha Plus.
Setting up payments on your Fresha account has never been easier! To get started, go to Card Processing, click Set up Fresha Pay and follow the 5 simple steps outlined below:
1. Choose where to get paid
Select which type of bank account you’ll be using to receive funds from clients paying through Fresha:
- Personal/ Sole trader bank account - recommended for individuals, sole traders or partnerships
- Company bank account - recommended for tax registered companies. You may be asked to provide copies of company registration documents.
NOTE: Sole trader with a business bank account? Click here to find out what information you'll need to submit when setting up payments.
2. Prepare your account verification documents
There are certain documents that are needed for us to be able to verify your account information and process your payments and payouts securely:
- Bank account holder details and a copy of the account holder’s government-issued driver’s licence, ID card, or passport *.
- Bank account details and a full-page copy of a recent bank statement showing the account number, account holder name, and bank logo.
*Documents required for account verification can vary depending on the country.
3. Fill in your account holder information
Enter your bank account holder details to receive funds from clients paying through Fresha.
- Tax registered company - Business information, company representative details, and company rep ID.
- Individual, sole trader or partnership - Personal account holder information and a valid form of identification.
PRO TIP: If you’re setting up payment for a tax registered company, make sure your business details exactly match your official company registration.
See our ID guidelines below:
4. Fill out your bank account information
Enter your bank account number to receive funds from clients paying through Fresha and upload a copy of your bank statement, clearly showing the account number, account holder name and bank logo.
PRO TIP: The details in the bank statement must match the bank account holder information you supplied earlier.
See our bank statement guidelines below:
5. Set up no-show protection
In order to set a no-show policy, you must ask your clients to enter their card details when booking online. You can switch this on by tapping on the below toggle:
You can choose what kind of no-show policy you’d like to set for your clients, these range from 0% to a strict 100% no-show charge.
Once completed, click Continue to submit your information. It can take up to 2 working days for your account information to be verified.
As soon as your documents have been submitted, you can start processing payments right away.