Whether you’re using Pay by text message for seamless, secure transactions, or the built-in charges for no-show and late cancellation fees, it’s easier than ever to process payments online and receive payouts the following day*.
Once you’ve set up payments and started processing transactions with Fresha pay, we'll start making daily payouts to your account (excluding bank holidays and weekends), as long as you process more than £50 or $50 per day. Otherwise, you'll receive your payment on the following Monday.
It can take a couple of days for your payment cycle to kick in, so if you process your first £50 total payment on a Monday, the first payment will reach your bank account on Thursday. If you are then consistently processing more than $50 per day, you'll receive daily payouts to the allocated bank account set up under billing details.
PRO TIP: The more payments processed with Fresha Pay, the more regular your payouts will be.
- If you process a payment on Monday the 1st, we’ll release the payment on Tuesday 2nd, and depending on your bank, the payment is likely to land in your account on Thursday the 4th.
- If you process a payment on Wednesday the 3rd, we’ll release the payment on Thursday the 4th and depending on your bank the payment will land in your account on Monday the 8th.
- If you process a payment on Saturday the 6th or Sunday the 7th, we release those payments on Monday the 8th where they land in your bank account on Wednesday the 10th.
Payments into your bank account will appear in your statements and shown as "Fresha" with our registered address.
NOTE: Fresha Plus fees do not include Tax. Tax is charged in addition but only on the service fee and not on the total value of the invoice. Click here to find out how Fresh Plus fees work.
*Payouts can vary depending on location. Click here to find out more.
We've kept our reporting simple so you can easily track what’s been processed, charged and has yet to be paid out.
To track your payouts and fees:
- Go to click on Overview and select Billing Activity.
- Payment Reports are generated monthly with a clear breakdown of your opening balance from the previous month. You can also see how many payments have been processed through Fresha Pay, the service fee, and the total value of the payout.
- Click on the icon to download a copy of your Online Sales Activity or Account Statement.
The Online Sales Activity report provides a detailed breakdown of every single payment processed through Fresha Pay and all fees.
The Account Statement, similar to a Bank Statement or Balance Sheet, will provide a breakdown of all payments made with exact dates of payouts throughout the month.
NOTE: At the end of the month, you'll also find your Invoice summarising fees and taxes.
To view your current balance and upcoming payouts:
- Go to Overview and select Billing Activity.
- Your current balance will show you exactly how much credit is on your account.
- Underneath this, you’ll be able to see how much is due to be paid out on the next release date and when that next release date is.
PRO TIP: Fees are deducted automatically for simplicity so your current balance is exactly what you will receive.
NOTE: If we release funds to your bank account but a week later these sales have been refunded, we may need to charge your card to balance the fees. If your clients pay online using Pay by text message, you will build up credit and we’ll deduct any transaction fees from this amount before releasing the next payment to your bank account.