Whether you’re using Pay by link for seamless, secure transactions, or the built-in charges for deposits, no-show and late cancellation fees, it’s easier than ever to process payments online and receive regular payouts to your account.
Once you’ve set up payments and started processing transactions, we'll start making regular payouts to your account (excluding bank holidays and weekends), as long as you process more than $50/£50/€50 per day. If your daily collections are less than $50/£50/€50, you'll receive your payment in full the following Monday.
It can take a couple of days for your payment cycle to kick in, so if you process your first $50/£50/€50 total payment on a Monday, the first payment will reach your bank account on Thursday. If you are then consistently processing more than $50 per day, you'll receive daily payouts to the allocated bank account set up in your wallet under billing details (minus any top-ups that have been charged against your card).
NOTE: Top-ups are charges made against the card added under Payment Methods. Top-ups will be charged if your balance is negative at the end of the month and we charge your card to settle it to 0 or you purchase items like blast messages or terminals.
PRO TIP: The more payments processed with our payment processing solution, the more regular your payouts will be.
Partners in Australia, Canada, Europe, the UK and the US will receive payment the following day (excluding bank holidays and weekends.)
- If you process a payment on Monday 1st, we’ll release the payment on Tuesday 2nd, and depending on your bank, the payment is likely to land in your account on Thursday the 4th.
- If you process a payment on Wednesday 3rd, we’ll release the payment on Thursday 4th, and depending on your bank the payment will land in your account on Monday 8th.
- If you process a payment on Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th, we release those payments on Monday the 8th where they land in your bank account on Wednesday the 10th.
Payouts are made to partners in the UAE every Monday on a weekly basis.
- If you process a payment on Monday 1st, we’ll release the payment on Monday 15th.
- If you process a payment on Wednesday 3rd, we’ll release the payment on Monday 15th.
- If you process a payment on Friday 19th, we'll release the payment on Monday 29th.
Payments into your bank account will appear in your statements and show as "Fresha" with our registered address.
NOTE: Payment processing fees do not include Tax. Tax is charged in addition but only on the service fee and not on the total value of the invoice. Click here to find out how fees work.