Allocating staff working hours and scheduling their availability means you can stay on top of your calendar, and your clients know when they can book your services.
- Go to Staff and select Staff Working Hours.
- If you have multiple locations, make sure you’re setting the staff working hours for the right location.
- Use the drop-down menu to filter your calendar by staff members.
- Choose which week you’re looking to view and edit.
- Click on the relevant date and enter your staff member’s working hours.
- Add another shift if you’d like to build in regular lunch breaks. You can learn more about using blocked time by clicking here.
- Set to Don't Repeat or to Repeat Weekly.
- Save changes.
If you have multiple locations, check out how to allocate staff members to locations.