In your Wallet you can view your current balance, your processing fees and your payment method at any time.
You have the option to access and download your monthly invoices, providing you with a comprehensive overview of all your transactions within each calendar month. The Fresha fee activity report, on the other hand, offers a clear record of all appointments and sales that have a fee associated.
The majority of our features are available to you at no cost. Additionally, we do have a few paid features that have a small fee. Our paid features are entirely optional, giving you the flexibility to opt out at any time and ensuring you have full control over your experience.
Check out our paid features below and full pricing details on our website.
- Payment processing fee - competitive processing fee per transaction across all card payment methods, online and in-store. One fee per transaction which includes an in-built client card capture service.
- Marketplace New client fees - the Marketplace New Client Fee is calculated as a percentage of the original appointment value at the time it was booked, with a minimum fee applied for lower-value appointments. This fee will never apply to existing clients saved in your account, clients returning to you, or any clients who booked through your website, Google Business or social pages using your direct booking links.
- Blast campaigns fees - these are calculated based on the number of text messages or emails you choose to send via Fresha’s built-in marketing tools.
- Automated messages - applies only if you use up your free monthly text balance for client texts and you choose to top up your balance to send out more texts.
- Fresha Insights - Elevate your reports by incorporating rich data, managing your team's permissions, and driving smarter decision-making for your business.
All other features on Fresha are completely free to use, for everyone with no monthly subscription.
To find out how you can process payments with our fully-integrated, low-rate payment processing solution, click here.
NOTE: Online booking fees apply to all online bookings made via the Fresha marketplace website and apps in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
PRO TIP: We recommend adding your existing client list to Fresha before setting up online bookings to avoid paying new client fees for clients who have already booked with you.