Once your card terminal has arrived, it’s time to activate it:
- Go to Card terminals and click on Activate next to the relevant terminal.
- Plugin the charger to turn the card terminal on. If this doesn’t work, hold the green button for 5 seconds. Allow a few minutes for the Fresha logo to appear on the screen.
- Press 1 followed by the green button.
- Enter PIN 1234 followed by the green button and select network ).
- Select Wi-Fi and enable the Wi-Fi toggle.
- Click on the ➕ icon to see the list of available networks.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you’d like to join.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and press the green button.
- Within a few minutes, you will see the Onboard terminal option onscreen. Click on it and confirm your location.
- Allow the Wi-Fi and the ☁️ icon to appear - this may take a few minutes.
- Once you have connected to Wifi, it may start running some software updates as well.
It's a good idea to run a quick test sale through your card terminal to see how it works. Click here to learn more on how to process payments through your Fresha card terminal.
If you have any issues with your card terminal, check out our troubleshooting page or get in touch with our Partner Support team.