Ready to begin your journey with Fresha? Great — we’re so excited for you to get started!
It’s really easy to get started: just create an account, fill in a few details, and you’re all set. We’ve created a step-by-step guide to help make sure your account is set up successfully:
- Head to Fresha or download the Fresha Partner app and enter the email address you’d like your business account to be registered to. If you'd like to create an account with your social logins, click here.
- Click Continue to confirm.
- Click Create account and enter your name, number, and email address.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your mobile number. Check the number is correct and we’ll send you a 4-digit verification code. Click Resend 4-digit code if you’re having trouble receiving it or it times out. We’ll send a maximum of 5 codes and you'll need to wait 10 seconds before you can request another one. If you enter the codes incorrectly you’ll need to wait 1 hour to request another resend. If you’re still having trouble with your code, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further for you.
- Add your Business name. This is the brand name your clients will see. Your billing and legal name can be added later on.
- Add your website URL (optional).
- Choose your main business type. If you don’t see a business type that matches your business, select Other and type in your preferred business type.
- If your business can be described by more types, choose up to 3 more that apply.
- Tell us what size team you have so we can set up your calendar correctly. Don’t worry, this won’t change the price - you can have unlimited staff for free on Fresha! You can invite your team members later on.
- Add your business location (if you have one), so clients can easily find you. If you don’t have a business address, click the blue tick.
- Tell us which software you're currently using, and we can look at importing your data into your new Fresha account.
- Let us know how you heard about us.
- Once you're happy with the information you've added, click Done to confirm and your account will be ready to go.
NOTE: The mobile number you add will be used as the owner's mobile number and location number.