Integrating Fresha with your website and your business social media profiles helps attract new clients and enables your current ones to book services easily.
This guide covers:
- Getting started
- Adding direct booking links to your website
- Setting up a Facebook Manager account
- Adding a book now button to your business social media pages
- Deleting a book now button from business social media pages
To integrate and accept Fresha online bookings through your website, you must list your business on the Fresha Marketplace first. A Book now button can be added to your social media pages by setting up your Facebook Manager account.
You can create direct booking links for a book now button on your website. This will link clients to your entire service menu, specific services, team members, gift cards, and memberships.
To create an online booking link for your website, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Online profile and select Link builder.
- Decide whether you want to link to your entire service menu, specific services, team members, gift cards, or memberships.
- Click Create link:
Link to everything - By providing this direct link to your clients, they will be able to choose whether they want to book an appointment, buy a gift card, a membership or a product. Link to services - Select specific services, locations, or team members. Link to memberships - Link to a specific membership or to all memberships you sell online. Link to gift cards - Link to a specific gift card or to all gift cards you sell online.
Once you're happy with the services, memberships, or gift cards you've selected you can add them to your website:
- Click on Create link to confirm.
- Select Preview link to make sure the link is sending clients to the right location.
- Click on the link to copy and paste it onto your website or Send as blast message to deliver the link directly to your client's inbox.
- You can also Generate a QR code to quickly direct clients to your services. The QR code can be used to print as a sticker on the door or on the desk for clients to scan and book in an instant.
NOTE: Always use the direct link generator for any links to your service list to avoid paying any unnecessary new client fees.
PRO TIP: Use our blast campaigns feature to promote specific memberships, gift cards, services or team members that your clients can book in an instant! Click here to find out more.
Set up your Facebook Manager account
Add a book now button to your business social media pages
Once you've set up your Facebook Manager account, you can now create a book now button to your Facebook and Instagram profiles or send the direct link to clients via Messenger.
To add a book now button on your business social pages (Facebook and Instagram):
- Go to Add-ons or Online profile, select Facebook and Instagram bookings and click Start now.
- You'll be prompted to log into the Facebook business profile if you are not already logged in.
- In the next step you will be required to approve the connection between your Fresha account and your Facebook business account. If you have an instagram business account, make sure to add it before moving to the next step.
- Select your existing ad account associated with the page you wish to connect with, or create a new ad account if you do not have one, and click Next.
- Select your existing Facebook pixel account associated with the page you wish to connect with or create a new Facebook pixel account if you do not have one, and click Next.
- Review all your settings, and click Continue to link your Fresha account with your business social media page(s) and ultimately add the Book now button.
Delete a Book now button from your Facebook business page
To delete the Book now button from your Facebook business account:
- Log into your Facebook business account.
- On the right hand side, click on the 3 dots and select Edit Action button.
- On the new page, select Delete Button and click Confirm.
Delete the Book now button from your Instagram business page
To delete the Book now button from your Instagram business account:
- Log into your Instagram business account app.
- Tap Edit profile.
- Under Public business information, tap Action buttons.
- Tap on Active on profile.
- Select the button you'd like to remove.
- Tap Remove action button at the bottom and the Book now button will no longer show up on your Instagram profile.
- Make sure your Facebook and Instagram accounts have been set up as business accounts. Click here to find out how to set up your business profile.
- We don't recommend embedding the Fresha widget on your website or social pages as it can prevent your Facebook and Google logins from working. Always allow the online bookings link to open in a new web browser tab.
- To add or remove a Book now button from your business social media pages, you'll need to have the relevant Facebook access.
Q. How do I include my business name in my link?
Ensure your business settings are up to date with the correct business and location names. After making any necessary updates, contact us using the Contact us form and choose the option for updating your Fresha marketplace profile. We'll generate a new link reflecting your business name. Make sure to update all your booking buttons with this new link, as the old one will no longer be functional.
Q. Can I create a link for a specific service category?
Links cannot be created for service categories however, they can be generated for each service. We recommend generating a link for the first service in a category, this will direct the client to the top of the service category when clicked.
Q. Can I create a link for each team member?
Yes, you can create specific links for each team member. Follow the steps to create a link, while selecting the the relevant team member in the filters page.