Integrating Fresha with your website and social media profiles simplifies the process of attracting new clients and enables your current customers to effortlessly book your services.
This guide covers:
- Getting started
- Add an online booking link to your website
- Add an online booking link to your social pages
To be able to integrate your Fresha online bookings into your website or social media pages, you must list your business on the Fresha Marketplace first.
Add an online booking link to your website
You can create direct booking links that will link clients to your entire service menu, specific services, team members, gift cards, and memberships.
To create an online booking link for your website, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Online profile and select Link builder.
- Decide whether you want to link to your entire service menu, specific services, team members, gift cards, or memberships.
- Click Create link:
- Link to your entire service menu - if you have multiple locations, you can choose which locations you’d like the link to apply to. By providing a direct link to your entire service menu, clients will be able to choose whether they want to book an appointment, buy a gift card, or a membership.
- Link to services - select specific locations, staff, or services.
- Link to memberships - link to a specific membership or to all memberships you sell online.
- Link to gift cards - link to a specific gift card or to all gift cards you sell online.
Once you're happy with the services, memberships, or gift cards you've selected you can add them to your website:
- Click on Create link to confirm.
- Select Preview link to make sure the link is sending clients to the right location.
- Click on the link to copy and paste it onto your website or Send as blast message to deliver the link directly to your client's inbox.
- You can also Generate a QR code to quickly direct clients to your services. The QR code can be used to print as a sticker on the door or on the desk for clients to scan and book in an instant.
NOTE: Always use the direct link generator for any links to your service list to avoid paying any unnecessary new client fees.
PRO TIP: Use our blast campaigns feature to promote specific memberships, gift cards, services or team members that your clients can book in an instant! Click here to find out more.
Add an online booking link to your social pages
You can now add an online booking link to your Facebook and Instagram profiles or send one to clients via Messenger.
To add an online booking link on your social pages:
- Go to Add-ons or Online profile and select Facebook and Instagram bookings.
- Click Start now and you'll be prompted to approve the connection between your Fresha and Facebook accounts.
- Make sure your Facebook and Instagram accounts have been set up as business accounts. Click here to find out how to set up your business profile.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your settings and select your business page as the page you’d like your Fresha online booking link to appear on.
NOTE: We don't recommend embedding the Fresha widget on your website or social pages as it can prevent your Facebook and Google logins from working. Always allow the online bookings link to open in a new web browser tab.
Q. How do I include my business name in my link?
Ensure your business settings are up to date with the correct business and location names. After making any necessary updates, contact us using the Contact us form and choose the option for updating your Fresha marketplace profile. We'll generate a new link reflecting your business name. Make sure to update all your booking buttons with this new link, as the old one will no longer be functional.
Q. Can I create a link for a specific service category?
Links cannot be created for service categories however, they can be generated for each service. We recommend generating a link for the first service in a category, this will direct the client to the top of the service category when clicked.
Q. Can I create a link for each team member?
Yes, you can create specific links for each team member. Follow the steps to create a link, while selecting the the relevant team member in the filters page.