Once you’ve signed up to Fresha Plus, you’ll want to create an online profile for your business.
With over 40,000 clients making more than 1 million bookings every month, Fresha marketplace is the easiest way to attract new clients and increase the loyalty of your regulars.
To set up your online profile:
1. Go to Online booking and select Online profile.
2. Click on List profile.
3. Under Profile Details, add key details about your business to display on your online booking profile. Let your clients know what makes your business great and what types of services you offer.
4. Enter your business location using the address search bar or by clicking Edit in the address box.
Add directions to your business location to help your clients find you easily when booking an appointment online. Make sure your map location matches your address directions exactly.
5. Add billing information for your client's invoice.
6. Set the opening hours you’d like to display on your online booking profile.
7. Upload your profile pictures. Use high-quality, branded photos to show off your services and make your profile look professional. Click here to check out our Fresha profile photography guidelines.
8. Once completed, click Continue, go to Preview profile, and if you’re happy with your profile, select Publish Profile Now.
You can edit or unlist your profile at any time by going to More Options and choosing whether you’d like to Edit or Unlist.