If you have a client who wants to purchase a voucher without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a voucher on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select New sale and go to Vouchers.
- To choose a voucher that’s already been created, click on Choose from vouchers and select the voucher type.
- To create a voucher that’s specific to that client, click on Create one-off voucher, and decide which services it can be applied to, the value and the expiration date. Click Sell voucher to confirm.
- If you'd like to add more products, click on Add item to sale and choose another item.
- Under Payments you can add a tip by clicking Add tip.
- Go to Edit invoice details to assign the payment to a staff member and leave any notes you’d like to add to the invoice.
Click Charge, select your payment type and Complete sale to raise the invoice.