When creating a consultation form, you’ll be asked which services you’d like the form to apply to. If you’d like to make any changes to this, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Consultation forms and select Manage forms.
- Click next to the form you’re looking to edit and select Edit.
- Edits can only be made whilst the consultation form is disabled. To edit, click Deactivate and edit.
- Go to Next step if you’re happy with the sections you’ve created.
- Scroll down to Ask the client to complete the form when booking and select Edit.
- Click next to the service you’d like the consultation form to apply to and Save.
- Save changes and Activate now to push your consultation form live.
NOTE: When you select Activate now, click next to Send consultation form for upcoming appointments to apply your form to appointments that have already been booked.
PRO TIP: To manage who can create, edit and activate your consultation forms and who has access to client responses, go to staff User permissions, update the permissions under Consultation forms and Save changes.