When creating a form, you’ll be asked which services you’d like the form to apply to. If you’d like to make any changes to this, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Forms and select Manage forms.
- Click next to the form you’re looking to edit and select Edit.
- Edits can only be made whilst the form is disabled. To edit, click Deactivate and edit.
- Go to Next step if you’re happy with the sections you’ve created.
- Scroll down to Ask the client to complete the form when booking and select Edit.
- Click next to the service you’d like the form to apply to and Save.
- Save changes and Activate now to push your form live.
NOTE: When you select Activate now, click next to Send form for upcoming appointments to apply your form to appointments that have already been booked.
PRO TIP: To manage who can create, edit and activate your forms and who has access to client responses, go to staff User permissions, update the permissions under Forms and Save changes.