Fresha allows you to add products to your inventory that your clients can purchase from you directly.
Click here to learn how to upload multiple products in one go.
Start adding products to your inventory one by one:
- Go to your Catalogue and select Products.
- Click Add new product and fill in the following information:
- Add a Product name and Product barcode.
- Choose a Brand for your product or create a new one.
- Add a description to provide your clients with more information about the product.
- Choose a category for your product or create a new one.
- Click to add photos of your products. Drag and drop a photo to change the order they display.
- Click the toggle to enable Retail sales . Add a Retail price and % Markup. Your Tax will be set to default but can be updated by clicking Edit.
- Enable team member commission if you'd like it to apply whenever the product is sold.
- Choose a supplier or create a new one.
- Enable Track stock quantity to help keep track of your stock levels. Under each location, add the Current stock quantity as well as low stock and reordering quantity levels.
Once you're happy with the information you've included, click Save to add the product to your inventory.
PRO TIP: Completing regular stock takes for the products you sell and use can help you keep track of your inventory and identify any discrepancies in your stock levels. Click here for more information.