Clients can easily book appointments using their plan and view how many sessions they have remaining in their Fresha account. Alternatively, you can do this for them.
To book an appointment for a client using their paid plan:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select Appointment.
- Find the client using the Search client search bar.
- Choose a service that’s included in the paid plan from the dropdown. If the client has multiple plans, select which plan they’d like to use.
- Click Save appointment and the client will be sent a notification confirming their booking. Click here to manage your client notification settings.
The paid plan will be automatically applied at Checkout and the service deducted from the remaining sessions. If the client is using a recurring payment paid plan, the number of sessions will renew at the beginning of each payment cycle.
If the plan isn't automatically applied to the service at checkout, you can do the following:
- Go to the appointment in your Calendar .
- Click Edit.
- Select Apply paid plan.
NOTE: Clients can check the expiry date of their paid plans in the My paid plans section of their Fresha account and book an appointment from there.
PRO TIP: You can track how many services have been booked using your paid plans under the Discount summary in Analytics.