If you have a client who wants to purchase a paid plan without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a paid plan on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select New sale and go to Paid plans.
- Choose which paid plan you’d like to sell.
- When you get to checkout, use the search bar to find the client profile or create a new one.
- Click Charge to charge their card or select the payment method.
- Select Complete Sale to raise the invoice.
NOTE: You can keep track of your sales by checking your transaction summary under Daily Summary and view any remaining sessions on the Client’s profile or at checkout.
PRO TIP: Clients can check the expiration date of their paid plans in the My paid plans section of their Fresha account and book an appointment from there.