Fresha allows you to add products to your inventory that your clients can purchase from you directly.
To start adding products to your inventory, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Inventory and select Product list.
- Click to add a new product and fill in the information outlined below:
- Add a product name and barcode.
- Choose a Brand for your product or create a new one.
- Add a description to provide your clients with more information about the product.
- Choose a category for your product or create a new one.
- Click the toggle to enable Retail sales . Add a Retail price, Special price, and % Markup. Your Tax will be set to default but can be updated by clicking Edit.
- Enable staff commission if you'd like it to apply whenever the product is sold.
- Choose a supplier or create a new one.
- Enable Track stock quantity to help keep track of your stock levels. Click Edit next to each location to add your Current stock quantity and reorder point.
Once you're happy with the information you've included, click Save to add the product to your inventory.