We've kept our reporting simple so you can easily track what’s been processed, charged, and has yet to be paid out.
To track your payouts and fees:
- Go to click on Overview and select Billing Activity.
- Payment Reports are generated monthly with a clear breakdown of your opening balance from the previous month. You can also see how many payments have been processed through our payment processing solution, the service fee, and the total value of the payout.
- Click on the icon to download a copy of your Online Sales Activity or Account Statement.
The Online Sales Activity report provides a detailed breakdown of every single payment processed through our secure payment processing solution and all fees.
The Account Statement, similar to a Bank Statement or Balance Sheet, will provide a breakdown of all payments made with exact dates of payouts throughout the month.
NOTE: At the end of the month, you'll also find your Invoice summarising fees and taxes.
To view your current balance and upcoming payouts:
- Go to Overview and select Billing Activity.
- Your current balance will show you exactly how much credit is on your account.
PRO TIP: Fees are deducted automatically for simplicity so your current balance is exactly what you will receive.
NOTE: If we release funds to your bank account but a week later these sales have been refunded, we may need to charge your card to balance the fees. If your clients pay online using Pay by Text, you will build up credit and we’ll deduct any transaction fees from this amount before releasing the next payment to your bank account.