If you have a client who wants to purchase a membership without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a membership on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new.
- Select New sale and go to Memberships.
- Choose which membership you’d like to sell.
- When you get to the checkout, use the search bar to find the client profile or create a new one.
- Click Charge to charge their card or select the payment method. Clients purchasing a recurring membership are required to pay with the send link option to confirm their transaction.
- Select Complete Sale to raise the invoice.
Click here for more information on how to book an appointment with a membership.
NOTE: You can keep track of your sales by checking your transaction summary under Daily Summary and view any remaining sessions on the Client’s profile or at checkout.
PRO TIP: Clients can check the expiry date of their membership in the My memberships section of their Fresha account and book an appointment from there.
To start selling your memberships online:
- When creating a membership, make sure you select the toggle to enable Online sales.
- Once created, go to Memberships and select Sell memberships online.
- Click on Copy link to share your available memberships with your clients on your website and social pages.
- Once you’ve added the URL to your website and social pages, clients will be able to purchase your plans through the Memberships online booking link.
NOTE: To find out which memberships a client has purchased, head to Clients to locate the client profile and select Memberships. Once there you’ll be able to check the status of any plans the client has signed up for.