Once you've created a paid plan, you can start selling manually and online.
If you have a client who wants to purchase a paid plan without receiving any services, you don't need to create an appointment on your calendar. Instead, you’ll just need to create a new sale.
To sell a paid plan on its own:
- Go to Calendar and click Add new .
- Select New sale and go to Paid plans.
- Choose which paid plan you’d like to sell.
- When you get to checkout, use the search bar to find the client profile or create a new one.
- Click Charge to charge their card or select the payment method. Clients purchasing a recurring paid plan are required to pay by link to confirm their transaction.
- Select Complete Sale to raise the invoice.
NOTE: You can keep track of your sales by checking your transaction summary under Daily Summary and view any remaining sessions on the Client’s profile or at checkout.
PRO TIP: Clients can check the expiry date of their paid plans in the My paid plans section of their Fresha account and book an appointment from there.
If you’re a Fresha Plus user, you can start selling your paid plans online through the Fresha marketplace and via online booking links on your website and social pages.
To start selling your paid plans online:
- When creating a paid plan, make sure you select the toggle to enable Online sales.
- Once created, go to Paid plans and select Sell paid plans online.
- Click on Copy link to share your available paid plans with your clients on your website and social pages.
- Once you’ve added the URL to your website and social pages, clients will be able to purchase your plans through the Paid plan online booking link.