If you have online bookings enabled and the client books their appointment online, they’ll need to create a Fresha marketplace profile. They can do this via desktop or the app. If you’re creating the appointment manually and they haven’t booked with you before, you can add a client in just a few simple steps:
- Go to Clients and click to add a new client.
- Add details including their name, mobile number, email address, gender, and date of birth.
- Client notes will only be visible to staff members. Click to display on all their future bookings.
- Under Additional info, you have the option to include an additional phone number and the referral source.
- Click to Add an address to the client’s profile.
- Under Notifications, use the to choose which client and marketing notifications they’d like to be opted into.
- Pick their preferred language.
- If you have no-show protection, use to ask the client to confirm their appointments with their card.
- Save changes.
NOTE: If an existing client has the same contact information as you’ve entered, we’ll notify you. Click Review duplicates to avoid creating any duplicate accounts.
PRO TIP: The more client information you’re able to add, the more effective your smart marketing and blast messages will be!
Click here for more information on how to manage and edit your client details.