If you have online bookings enabled and the client books their appointment online, they’ll need to create a Fresha marketplace profile. They can do this via desktop or the app. If you’re creating the appointment manually and they haven’t booked with you before, you can add a client in just a few simple steps:
- Go to Clients and click to add a new client.
- Add details including their name, mobile number(s), and email address.
- Under Send notifications by, choose how the client would like to be notified about their appointments.
- Pick their preferred language.
- Click next to Accepts marketing notifications if the client is happy to receive these.
- Under Client notes add any additional information you think you or your staff members might need. Make sure the sliding scale is on to display client notes on all bookings.
- Under Additional Information, you can add Personal info like their birthday and their address details to build a stronger client profile.
- Save changes.
PRO TIP: The more client information you’re able to add, the more effective your smart marketing and blast messages will be!
Click here for more information on how to manage and edit your client details.