To accurately track client cancellations and no-shows, you’ll need to make sure you’re updating the status of every appointment in your calendar.
To track client cancellations:
- Go to Sales and select Appointments.
- Click on Month to date to select a time period.
- Filter by location, staff member, and channel.
- Use the search bar to find a specific reference or client.
- Once you’ve applied your filters, click on the arrow to export your data as a PDF, Excel, or CSV and refine it by no-show or cancelled status.
PRO TIP: If you’ve signed up for Fresha payments, you can set up deposits or a cancellation policy, that requires clients to pay a % of their booking up front or confirm with a payment card. This means you can keep the deposit or charge a fee when clients cancel late or don’t show up.
NOTE: You can see how many times a client has not shown up for an appointment on their client card and when creating a new appointment.