To accurately track client no-shows, you’ll need to make sure you’re updating the status of every appointment in your calendar.
To track client no-shows:
- Go to Sales and click on Appointments.
- Under Appointments, click on Month to date to select a time period.
- Click on to filter by location, staff member, and channel.
- Use the search bar to find a specific reference or client.
- Once you’ve applied your filters, click on the to export your data as a PDF, Excel, or CSV and refine it by no-show or cancelled status.
PRO TIP: If you’ve signed up to Fresha Plus, you can set up a no-show and late cancellation policy, that requires clients to secure their appointments with a payment card. This means you can set a cancellation policy and charge a fee when clients cancel late or don’t show up.
NOTE: You can see how many times a client has not shown up for an appointment on their client card and when creating a new appointment.