If you have any upcoming business closures or public holidays that will affect your usual opening hours, it’s a good idea to schedule your business closed periods (closed dates) in advance so your clients know when they can book with you - especially if you have online bookings enabled!
- Go to Business settings and select Business closed periods.
- Click or Add closed period.
- Create a Start date and an End date for when your business will be closed.
- Add a description for why the business is closed, such as Public holiday or renovations.
- If you have multiple locations that the closed dates will apply to, click next to the relevant location/s.
- Save changes.
NOTE: Make sure your team working hours and availability reflect any changes made to your business opening hours.
PRO TIP: You can edit or delete your business closed periods at any time by heading to closed dates and selecting the relevant date range.