Schedule multiple services for an appointment with full visibility of these within your Calendar.
Add multiple services to an appointment
In your Calendar, select the appointment you wish to add more services to.
- Click Add another service.
- In the search bar, start typing the name or category of the service you wish to add.
- Click on the service to add this to the appointment.
- If the service includes processing time you can alter or remove it by clicking edit within the service list.
- Repeat the above steps if you wish to add more services.
- Click Save to update the appointment.
- Appointments with multiple services will only generate one confirmation message, reminder and invoice.
- The start time on the reminder notification will be for the first service start time.
PRO TIP: Appointments will flow in the same order you add the services, so be sure to add them as the client would like them performed.
Change service details:
- Click on the service within the appointment that you wish to edit.
- Use the drop-down options to change the Service, Price, Discount, Start time, Duration and Team member.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Any resources assigned to a service will be automatically populated but can be changed where needed.
- The default service duration will populate automatically however these can be changed if you need more or less time.
- Team members can still be assigned an appointment even if:
- It’s outside of their working hours.
- The service is not assigned to them.
- They have another appointment to attend.
Remove services from an appointment
- Select the service you wish to remove from the appointment.
- Click on the bin icon.