Once an appointment has been completed, there are a number of payment methods available for your client to choose from.
For your client to pay by link, please follow these simple steps:
- Once you get to Checkout, select Send Link as your payment method.
- Fill in the client's first name, last name, and mobile number, and click Send payment link.
- A text message with a payment link will be sent to the client.
- The client securely enters their payment details
- Once the payment has been processed, the client's card details will be securely stored on Fresha and can be used to check out future bookings.
Click here for more information on how to raise an invoice.
PRO TIP: Set up a no-show and late cancellation policy to secure your client’s payment information in advance, protect your business, and charge a fee when clients cancel late or don’t show up.